Last updated: June 1, 2022
Please read these booking policy carefully before using Our Service.
- In the event of a booking cancellation by a guest:(a) if notice of cancellation is accompanied by written documentation and received by Gunnars Lodge greater than 60 days prior to the arrival date, Gunnars Lodge will grant to that guest a Trip Voucher equal to the amount of deposit paid, which may be applied towards a future stay at Gunnars Lodge.
(b) if written notice and documentation of cancellation is received by Gunnars Lodge less than 60 days prior to the arrival date and:
(i) the balance has been paid in full, Gunnars Lodge will grant to that guest a Trip Voucher equal to the deposit and balance payment(s) received, which may be applied towards a future stay at Gunnars Lodge; or
(ii) the balance payment has not been made, then the deposit will be forfeited to Gunnars Lodge in full and without any further recourse by the guest.
2. In the event Gunnars Lodge, through act of God or acts or prohibitions of any governmental authority, fire, pandemic, weather related event, or other cause whatsoever beyond its control, is prevented from fulfilling its obligations to a guest then Gunnars Lodge will grant to that guest a Trip Voucher equal to the amount of payment(s) received, which may be applied towards a future stay. Gunnars Lodge will not be subject to any further liability and no refund of a deposit, balance payment or other monies will be made, regardless of circumstances.
3. Smoke from a wildfire(s) does not constitute a valid reason to terminate this agreement.
4. Gunnars Lodge will not offer a refund, adjustment, or credit for early guest departures or for any unused portion of an all-inclusive package.
⇒ GUNNARS LODGE ENCOURAGES GUESTS TO PURCHASE APPLICABLE AND PROTECTIVE TRAVEL INSURANCE
Total taxes (as applicable) are 13% including Canadian Goods and Services Tax (GST), Provincial Sales Tax (PST), Provincial Hotel Tax (MRDT), and an on-site Conservation Levy (ECO). The conservation and environmental levy is guests’ contribution towards Gunnars Lodge’s commitment to fair trade, ethical farming practices, growing food at the Lodge and purchasing from local suppliers whenever possible. It helps the Lodge maintain a minimal environmental footprint and supports sustainability initiatives, land stewardship and conservation projects. In choosing to spend time with us, guests are traveling responsibly.
Gratuities are not included. At Gunnar’s Lodge, a gratuity payment at end of stay is completely optional at guest discretion and is divided amongst the whole team based on the number of days and hours worked per individual. Cash or e-transfer at the end of guest stay may pay gratuities.
TRIP ENHANCEMENTS & INCIDENTALS
Cash or e-transfer at the end of guest stay may pay for incidental charges and trip enhancements (i.e. off-site excursions).
GENERAL LODGE POLICIES
- If for any reason Gunnars Lodge cannot deliver a specified component of the facilities, activities and/or services during guests’ stay, Gunnars Lodge reserves the right to offer a reasonable alternative without liability.
- All activities and experiences are subject to weather and other outdoor conditions at discretion of management
- Each guest will follow all rules of conduct and other health and safety policies for Gunnar’s Lodge as these are established by Gunnars Lodge from time to time and as posted in guest room information books.
- Physical distancing and mask wearing guidelines will apply during times of active pandemic as dictated by the BC Centre for disease control and the World Health Organization.
- While at the Lodge all children to the age of 7 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian at all times.
- Guests are advised that disrespectful, offensive or abusive behavior will not be tolerated and may result in refusal of service and/or ejection from the Lodge property without refund, adjustment or credit by Gunnars Lodge.
- Guests are advised that pets of any kind are not permitted at the Lodge.
Prior to arrival each guest will be required to complete sign and return to Gunnars Lodge within the time required (Gunnars Lodge will provide all relevant forms and signing instructions):
- A waiver and release of liability agreement in favour of Gunnars Lodge; and
- A guest profile in respect of requested Lodge activities, dietary concerns, etc.
- A health screening questionnaire and declaration prior to arrival.
Guests are solely responsible for:
- Compliance with Canadian entry and customs requirements;
- Appropriate clothing and footwear;
- Travel and medical insurance coverage.